The Oyonnax Whitewater Canoe Kayak Club offers canoe trips on the Bienne.
• At its departure base located in Lavancia-Epercy, you will find our reception with welcoming and clean premises,
• Practitioners who will guide you for your departure,
• A transport available to bring you back to the starting point,
• A hotline during the activity in case of difficulty,
• All the equipment necessary for safe practice: unsinkable and self-emptying canoes, buoyancy aids, paddles, neoprene shorties, windbreakers, and waterproof cans.
• The possibility of booking, in addition to the rental, a qualified state canoe kayak instructor to guide you, ensure your safety and introduce you to the technique of canoeing during your descent.
• Recommendations: Know how to swim, bring your sunscreen, swimsuit, towel, closed shoes and cap. If you are using glasses, tie them with a cord. If it's raining, bring a windbreaker. Pets accepted.
• Pets accepted.
• Recognize that you are fit: to know how to swim a minimum of 25 meters and immerse yourself (for minors, the legal guardian recognizes that the minor is fit ...)
• Wearing a buoyancy aid is compulsory during the activity.
• Minimum age (accompanied) of parents, AND IF THE WATER LEVEL ALLOWS IT: 3 years old and minimum 15kg.
• Dogs must not be attached to the canoe and we cannot be responsible for the safety of your dog during the descent.
- Equipment provided
- Supervised use
- Group accepted
- Maximum group size: 73
- Minimum group size: 10
From 01/04 to 07/07, daily.
From 08/07 to 31/08, daily between 9 am and 6 pm.
From 01/09 to 31/10, daily.
Adult: 20 €
Child: 10 €
Group adults: 18 €.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
Services and comforts
- Pets welcome
- Pets accepted